All About Coda

It's amazing how your life changes when you get a dog. Every story we tell centers around this little cutie. That's why we decided to start this little blog to share our stories and pictures with our friends and family ... (plus we wanted to see what all this blog stuff was about)

Friday, May 13, 2005

Welcome to our Blog

You probably think it's a bit silly to have a blog devoted to our puppy ... or maybe you don't. Since I (Nicole) work as a web designer, I wanted to see what all of the blog fuss was about. I also have to start writing some blogs of my own for work so I thought I'd start here. I also wanted to be able to share our puppy pictures & stories with our friends and family.

We don't get to see a lot of you very often and I'd love for you to be able to check in once in a while and read about what Coda has been up to. You've missed a lot already. Coda will be 7 months old tomorrow ... but we can share some of the first pictures and stories with you all the same.

I should get started. So enjoy!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home