All About Coda

It's amazing how your life changes when you get a dog. Every story we tell centers around this little cutie. That's why we decided to start this little blog to share our stories and pictures with our friends and family ... (plus we wanted to see what all this blog stuff was about)

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Coda's Favorite Toy


[03-04-05]
Coda has this one toy that we bought before she came to live with us. It's a plastic ball on the end of a rope string ... this is her absolute favorite toy.

With this rope ball we play a rough game of tug!

For some reason he prefers playing with me ... not sure I know why, but when I'm eating dinner she likes to bring the toy to me ... she drops it at my feet and I have to play tug with her, using only my toes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home