All About Coda

It's amazing how your life changes when you get a dog. Every story we tell centers around this little cutie. That's why we decided to start this little blog to share our stories and pictures with our friends and family ... (plus we wanted to see what all this blog stuff was about)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Puppy Picnic Coming Up

We've been invited to a puppy picnic at our breeders (Triumph Shelties) for the end of this month. We're so excited! I hope that Coda has fun ... she's very shy around other dogs and when there's too much noise ... and I expect both will cause a little shock to her when we arrive.

I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to share with you all :)

I also have a bunch of pictures I want to post here ... I just haven't had time recently ... I'll try and do it soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home