All About Coda

It's amazing how your life changes when you get a dog. Every story we tell centers around this little cutie. That's why we decided to start this little blog to share our stories and pictures with our friends and family ... (plus we wanted to see what all this blog stuff was about)

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Coda & the Bed


[07-01-05] - Coda in her Daddy's spot
Coda has taken to trying to steal our spots on the bed. She sees us coming and she quickly buries herself under our pillows in a hope that we will let her stay there. I'm not sure why she prefers it up in our spots, maybe it smells more like us up there ... maybe it's just more comfortable.

The other morning Bri wanted to sleep late and I couldn't get Coda to stop walking all over me (literally). I sat up to pet her and she snuck behind me and laid down in my spot ... I decided this was the only way to get her to go back to sleep so Bri wouldn't get mad at us for waking him up ... so I got my book and rested my head on Bri's legs and let her keep my spot ... that's right my dog won ... she got to sleep at the top of the bed and I was pushed to the foot of the bed ... don't tell me she's not one smart cookie :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home