All About Coda

It's amazing how your life changes when you get a dog. Every story we tell centers around this little cutie. That's why we decided to start this little blog to share our stories and pictures with our friends and family ... (plus we wanted to see what all this blog stuff was about)

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Exercise Restriction

Geeze! Our little angel has been limping around for about a month now ... now we're not bad parents, it's just that she keeps getting better and then worse again. Anyway we went to the vet and they put her on exercise restriction ... can you image what my house is like right now with a one year old pup crying because no one will walk her or play with her? I feel so bad :(

I know it's been a while since I've added some pictures, I'll try and get some up here for everyone to see this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home